In the earlier era of technology, CD-drive or disk storage plays a much bigger role in storing the info and therefore the disk storage itself has its own advantages over the USB or mass storage. Here are some of the best ISO mounter available for Windows and Mac OS.
The major advantage is that software or program is often stored during a CD-drive permanently and can’t be deleted. Also even today generation every game and OS is just about sold via disk storage formats.
Best ISO Mounter for PC and Mac
The different sorts of disk storage formats are ISO, BIN, VDI, etc. Under these formats, many files are stored so as to form the software or OS work. By using ISO mounter these files are copied to any mass storage like USB or hard drive. This comes in pretty handy when there’s no CD drive on your PC otherwise you just don’t use CD drive anymore, anyway who uses CD drive anymore right!
- Benefits of using ISO mounter
Easily copy or explore the contents stored during disk storage.
- Most games and software are available within the iso format, and iso mounter helps to extract the files inside the iso.
- Also, you’ll compress and store the info within the iso format.
- And also iso mounter helps to spot the encrypted key saved within the data compression tool.
- Set and make a password for your image file.
List of Best ISO Mounter for Windows and Mac
Many peoples out there don’t even know that there are options to settle on the iso mounter tools. So I’m here to assist you guys to seek out the simplest iso mounter currently available within the marketplace for both PC and Mac.
Note: If you’re using Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, there’s a pre-built iso
mounter within the OS. That does the required job like mounting the DVD image and extracting it.
- Daemon Tools Lite
Platform: Windows, Mac
Dameon tools are pretty good image extractors for a while. And again and again, they make their software good and better. But there’s one problem, that’s cost. Yes daemon tools are too pricey and now they overcome this by their latest software called Daemon tools lite, it’s absolutely free and also contains ads. You can mount any files over 50+ formats supported.
- The automounting feature comes in handy for those who want a simple and straightforward mounting option.
- Very minimal size and lighter tool.
- Easy and faster process than it’s competitors.
- Pro and Ultra versions are available.
- The free version contains ads.
This tool is extremely neat and clean. Also, this follows the simple operation to mount the iso to the USB or hard drive. This is often the sole tool that is totally free and contains zero ads because it’s an opensource project. I might easily recommend this to anyone.
- Fully liberal to use.
- Also, there’s a transportable version available.
- It’s very easy to use, just select the iso and click on extract.
- There is also a business version available if you’re interested.
It’s the foremost popular iso mounter. Because it packs some unique features in it and therefore the name itself has some power. It’s not free and therefore you’ll use the software free of charge but its usage is restricted, such as you can wait about 10 seconds before extracting.
- Easily create a bootable USB drive.
- Automount feature is out there and also you’ll burn the CD drive using an equivalent tool.
- Convert image file to a different image format.
Most Mac OS software isn’t available for free of charge. But this image mounter tool is an open-source project and it’s completely free to use. But this tool is available for Mac OS only. The concept is straightforward and stylish, hence the performance is amazing when extracting the iso.
- Free to use.
- Only available for mac os.
- Easy to use and developer support is sweet, since they update regularly.
- ISO Workshop
Another amazing tool from Glorylogic, yes you read it right, it’s developed by the Glorylogic team. Another iso mounting tool for Windows, it also has some unique features like burning, bootable USB, and also it supports corrupted image files. Even Bluray disc is often mounted using this tool
Also Read : how to buy application downloads
- Create and convert any image to iso.
- Bootable USB is often created in minutes.
- Burn iso to any CD drive or USB drive.
- Also professional edition available for $19.95.
Another great iso mounter for windows. It almost supports every Windows OS from Windows 98. It also packs all necessary features like booting from USB, convert image formats, and it also supports backup your hard drive or CD drive to the PC.
- Simple interface and straightforward to use.
- Supports almost every available cd format.
- Burn and bootable USB are extremely easy.
Just embed with windows file explorer and it acts as native software.
These are the simplest iso mounting tools available now, and you’ll easily download any above tool for nearly free since most of the people don’t use business features. Most likely many of us use these tools to burn the DVD or simply extract the files from the image file, so you’ll use any above tools. That’s all for today and I’ll see you guys with another post.