We can’t ignore the fact that a website requires SEO to boost up your site’s online performance and sales.
That indeed is a natural need, you invest time to build a website, create content, launch it to be in the race of business. You need visitors, think of profit, sales and reputations. SEO serves these all purposes.
SEO is being the priority for companies as they understand the need.
It’s an actual ongoing process that requires an SEO team, but you don’t need to worry much, wordpress being some important SEO plugins that don’t need much effort.
The requirement for your WordPress site expert is a Quality WordPress theme, an SEO plugin or SEO strategy, and WordPress SEO modules to assist you with actualizing that technique.
Fortunately, a few WordPress SEO plugins exist, and a considerable lot of them are totally free. Also, you can locate some 3rd party SEO tools for raising amazing details, keyword rankings, and backlink data.
If you are looking SEO for your WordPress, you land on the right page, we have mentioned a few of the best with benefits they provide to website owners and can turn your site into SEO powerhouse
SEO Plugins for wordpress
It’s the most commonly used, popular, comes with impressive updates, a smooth interface and product page standout. It’s the most favorite plugin for many WP users.
Yoast SEO verifies your content for length and checks whether it includes meta description and whether it is apt or not. It scans pages for images, makes sure each post has an alternate tag that matches the primary keyword for the post.
It’s this SEO plugin that does a complete page analysis, optimizes your site and creates better content for you. It guarantees SEO success for your site.
· Comes with Page analysis tool
· XML Site Mapping
· Detects duplicate content, adjust meta descriptions
· Technical SEO
· Plugins gets updated after every 2 weeks
· Readability check to ensure any breaking paragraphs and elements like numbered list or header.
2. Broken Link Checker:
No one likes to land on an empty page. This plugin does all the dirty work for you, clearing the litter like with broken links and fixing it in a few clicks, enhancing user experience, and increasing brand reputation.
It fixes broken links internally and externally of the website. When Google finds a broken link, it sends HTTP status code (e.g., 404, 410), anchor text and source of the link. That makes it easy to find and fix. Once links have been corrected and the list will be vacant and Google sees that you keep up your site very well.
This is simple, powerful and worth installing.
· Monitor’s links in posts, pages, comments and even custom fields.
· prevent search engines from following broken links.
· Detects missing images and redirects them, anything that may befuddle a reader and make Google look less favorably to a website.
· All link modifications are done through the plugin’s primary page.
3. Rank Math
RankMath is the most impressive and powerful SEO plugin available to optimize your website. It comes with all that you require for assuming full responsibility for your on-page SEO. Rank Math consolidates the intensity of different plugins you may be utilizing on your WordPress site for SEO and brings everything into one simple-to-use plugin that is likewise light-weight.
It permits you to add meta title, description and open graph metadata to blog posts. It integrates with Google Search Console and gives you all the necessary data inside the wordpress dashboard, inbuilt 404 Monitor, Redirections, Rich Snippets, Local SEO, XML Sitemaps etc.
· Clean and simple Interface
· Google Webmaster central integration
· Rich Snippets is included 6 different types of snippets
· Keyword comparison and Google trend tool
· Google Crawl Errors
· Rich result Suport
4. All in one SEO pack
It’s a well known popular choice among the WordPress website owners especially for the one who needs to go with on page SEO Optimization. It has a lot of functionalities similar to Yoast, gives opportunity to customize and some extra features.
All in One SEO Pack generates automatic sitemaps for popular search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. One of the reasons that make it popular is it’s clean, easy to navigate dashboards.
· Automatic generation of META tags
· input the right data in the right fields, then you can use this plugin.
· Auto optimization, XML sitemaps, Google Analytic support
· Avoids duplicate content
5. SEO Framework
The SEO Framework is one more solid option to Yoast and the All in One SEO Pack. This plugin is lightweight and built for small enterprises. It shows you how to optimize each post for SEO. It presents you SEO notes when you hover cursors to improve certain pages and serve SEO purposes.
It is free and doesn’t have any advertisements or upsells to hassle you while you’re working
· Real time caching
· Better SEO framework support
· Customizable by adding Optional extensions
· No Annoying notifications
It is said to be the best SEO tool kit in the market in the phase of keyword research to optimize, tracking keyword ranking. It’s a great tool to grow traffic and has made it a top choice by marketers, bloggers and business owners.
SemRush is a keyword research platform and recently it launched a WordPress SEO plugin called “Writing assistant“. This Writing Assistant verifies your content each time you type and gives recommendations based on your keywords. This permits you to produce quality content
In order to make the plugin work, you have to create an account with SEMrush, which you can enlist for free. The free record will give you access to only one template, so you need to opt for a premium plan for a plugin.
· Optimize blog posts and On page SEO checker
· Handle and optimize technical SEO with Site Auditing
· Monitor brand outreach
· New link building opportunities
· Manage Long tail keywords
This SEO plugin benefits users who aren’t the expert. It handles SEO not just like the normal plugins but it takes it to a high level. It offers a complete SEO suite, provides suggestions and recommendations, and a content report which gives writers the insights for SEO based content.
It has some tools inbuilt which not only help to analyze and enhance your content for articles/blogs. Setting Assistant which corrects SEO settings in their site and sets properly. Blogging Assistant is another tool that helps users to write well and media-rich articles. The keyword Research Assistant records keywords and notifies them of new better keyword opportunities.
· Keyword Optimization
· Additional tools to optimize site and outrank them
· Progress monitoring on weekly basis
· Content reports which enhance the quality
8. W3 Total cache
Website speed also impacts the website performance and ranking. W3 Total Cache plugin helps you take care of that. With this, you can improve site speed and user experience. With a considerable rundown of clients, including large names, admirable people’s footsteps on the off chance that you introduce this module.
This plugin does the caching and minification of posts of 3rd party HTML, CSS and all other additional features and worth the time.
· Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
· Defer offscreen images using Lazy Load to improve the user experience
· Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
· Speed up your site tremendously,
· Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
· Improved conversion rates and ranks
· Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
9. SEO Press
SEOPress is another straightforward yet incredible WordPress SEO plugin. It incorporates all the highlights you would anticipate from an SEO plugin like the meta title and description, image and content XML sitemaps, open graph support, etc and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. It accompanies simple setups for novices and advanced controls for increasingly experienced users and clients. It is similar to all top WordPress SEO modules available as far as highlights and usability.
The main explanation a few clients pick SEOPress over Yoast SEO is on the grounds that the superior rendition is altogether less expensive and accompanies a great deal of the comparable highlights.
· Simple installation wizard
· Generation of XL and HTML sitemap
· Google Analytic tool and metadata creation for twitter card
· URL rewriting and manage redirection
· Google knowledge graph
10. SEO Image Optimizer
This plugin optimizes images which in turn affects the traffic of the website from the image search engine. Through this, you can add alternate attributes to your image. This SEO plugin emphasizes WordPress speed and performance optimization. Image is an integral part of the WordPress site, you can compress your image by reducing its size without compromising on its quality and this makes a noticeable impact
· Woo-commerce support perfectly optimized images
· Resize and compress images to boost speed.
· SEO friendly
· Image library with Easy user friendly interface.
· insert Custom title, description and caption in each single Image.