Epson printer is the most widely used printer but the main problem with Epson printer is they stooped working or Epson printer not printing it could be
1:paper jam: check the tray of your printer sometimes a piece of tiny paper will create the problem which results in a paper jam.
2:Print spooler services: If print spooler services stopped then it you can restart easily by just typing services.mse in the run box and make it running
3:Reset the printer: You can hard reset or factory reset your printer if none of the troubleshooting will work.
4:Update drives: You can go to the brand website and download updated drivers for your printer and the printer will definitely work.
5:Reinstall the drivers: You can uninstall the drivers and install them again. In case if your Epson printer not printing then I will recommend you call printer support company and get instant solutions to your problem.
After troubleshooting you need to also follow some more instructions
- Check your Epson printer Ethernet connection.
- Set your Epson as a default printer.
- Update your main drivers.
- Check the print Spooler service from the computer.
- Clear print jobs.
- Use another program to print any other documents.
- Check the status of your Epson printer.
You can also reset your Epson printer by these steps
- Turn off the Epson printer.
- Hold the reset button for 15 sec on the back of the printer
- Turn on your printer by holding the reset button.
- Wait for a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting. After that, I want
You check the status of your printer its working or not.
- Check Epson Error Lights.
- Clear the Queue of your Epson printer
- Check the Connection
- Check you Have the Right Printer
- Install Drivers and Software from the brand website
- Add a Printer from the control panel
- Check that the Paper is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Check Ink Cartridges.
What you will do if Epson Printer Won’t Print a Document
How to connect Epson Printer Setup For Windows
- Download and install the Epson printer utility.
- Check the License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your printer then click Next.
- Select Printer, then click Next.
- Select Agree on the terms and conditions, then click Next.
- if the printhead is clogged?
How to check the status of your printer
If you tried all the method of troubleshooting and still your printer Is not printing the one thing remaining is we need to check the hardware of printer because just because of hardware the printer stopped work even also we need to check the ethernet cable of the Epson printer because just because of faulty ethernet cable printer won’t print if it is a wifi printer we need to check the connection of the network as well in which we need to put IP of the router on wifi printer also check the paper jam status because paper jam is a kind of hardware fault by which printer stopped working
so here is few troubleshooting steps by which we can find the actual problem of the Epson printer like it could be because of software or hardware it if is hardware fault you need to replace the part or might be the whole printer.
- First, we need to check the status of ink or toner there might be a possibility we are out of ink. You need to replace the ink or toner cartridge if it is necessary.
- If any hardware part is damaged then you have to replace a part in your printer, and then install the new original part and see the problem is fixed or not.
- Please also check is there any kind of error displayed on your Espon screen. If it does, consult the technician or the printer support company that provides Epson support and follow instructions to fix the error.
- If you are experiencing any issue then you can also contact us for that we are available 24/7 365 days you can also visit our link as well.