Whenever we inquire about antivirus with low system impact and good performance then Malwarebytes is the most advisable product. In comparison with other antivirus programs; it consumes less amount of memory and provides excellent security features. Malwarebytes offers trustworthy security and compatible with entire well-known Operating Systems. But occasionally people reported that they are facing Malwarebytes Not Opening on Windows 10. You can receive this type of error because of many causes, for example, error in registry files, OS issues, device issues, deleted program files, etc. You can get this error because of corrupted installation, corrupted files, or an incompatibility issue with Windows 10.
Causes which can lead to Malwarebytes does Not Open error on Windows 10:
Corrupt Installation of Malwarebytes setup
Corrupt installation can cause many causes for example mistakenly deleted program files, incomplete download, etc. The top method to fix this error is by uninstalling Malwarebytes and then providing a fresh installation. Follow the mentioned below steps for uninstalling Malwarebytes for the device:
- Initially, go to the program and features.
- Now, search for Malwarebytes from the list.
- Now tap on the uninstall button.
- Then wait for completing the Un-installation process.
- Finally, restart your device
Perform new installation for troubleshooting Malwarebytes not opening on windows 10 error.
- First, visit Malwarebytes and download Malwarebytes setup.
- Now, wait for completing the downloading process.
- Then go to downloads and double hit on Malwarebytes setup.
- Choose the language.
- Click the next button.
- Now, follow the provided on-screen commands for finishing the installation process.
- Tap on the Finish button.
- Finally, restart your device and examine whether you are still getting Malwarebytes Not working in Safe Mode error.
If you are using an outdated version of Malwarebytes antivirus
You can also receive this error if you are using an outdated version of Malwarebytes on Windows 10. If so, then you must update the Malwarebytes as soon as feasible.
- Tap on Malwarebytes icon.
- Malwarebytes dashboard will emerge on the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Visit the Application tab.
- Click the Application Update button.
- A window will emerge on your screen.
- Click the OK button.
- Tap on the Yes button.
- You will receive User Account Control Window on the screen
- Click the Yes button
- Select the language from the drop-down menu
- Click the OK button.
- Now tap on Agree and Install button
- Wait for finishing the installation process
- Click the Finish button
- Now attempt to open Malwarebytes. If you are yet facing Malwarebytes Not Working after Update error then you must check for other solutions.
You have different antivirus installed on your device
It is feasible that Malwarebytes is not Opening in the system because you have installed different other security software there. Security software programs can clash with each other. Thus, if you have installed differently another antivirus program on your device then remove it before installing Malwarebytes. Make sure to remove entire connected folders & files. After removing other security software programs, install Malwarebytes on your system and offer a powerful scan to wash away entire malware from your device.
Reasons to choose us:
- Round the clock support.
- Instant easy and accurate solutions.
- Hassle-free service.
- Certified team.
- Trustworthy technicians.
- step by step instructions.
- No hidden charge.
- No advance payment.
- World-class solution.
- An assured solution of not facing such issue again.
- Uninterrupted calling.
- Good speech of conversation
We wish that after following the above-mentioned steps you would have easily fixed Malwarebytes not opening on windows 10. If not so, or you come across any issue while doing so no need to worry at all. Dial toll-free Malwarebytes Customer support Number to get in touch with experts who will assist you with step by step instructions whenever required. The professionals available in our team are certified, trained, knowledgeable & have years of experience in resolving issues connected with Malwarebytes. Don’t hesitate to dial us. Feel free to call us, we are accessible round the clock to assist you with step by step instructions whenever required. We guarantee not to resolve your current issues connected with Malwarebytes but also guarantee that you may not have to face any further issues in the future also.