The 0xC0000142 can happen in any of the Windows forms however for the most part happens when an application neglects to initialise appropriately. This 0xC0000142 application error is a bothering and normal error which influences an assortment of center Windows applications. Be that as it may, at whatever point you attempt to run the program then you will get this error: The application couldn’t begin accurately (0xc0000142). Snap OK to close the application. There are numerous causes of this error which may influence your PC system. Some of them are talked about underneath.
A few Causes of Application Error Code 0xC0000142
- Malfunction or debasement with the program when you are attempting to utilize it
- When you are attempting to run “cmd.exe” which is the DOS emulator program for your PC system
- Corrupt or harmed documents which the different applications you have to utilize.
Now and again, harmed or tainted documents are required to use by your PC and in the event that, in the event that it harmed, at that point it will make your PC colossally temperamental and causes an error like 0xC0000142. When your system shows this error then from that time you will be not able to run any of the introduced applications, and Windows system gives you that the application couldn’t begin. Notwithstanding how often you run and close the application, yet the error doesn’t illuminate itself, because it is anything but a typical error. The real explanation for this error is the DDL; it dispatches the application is unsigned or carefully not, at this point substantial.
Steps to Fix Application Error 0xC0000142
Prior to beginning the procedure, we prescribe you that make a total reinforcement of your library to avoid any future error or issues. There are different approaches to fix this error, attempt one of them in all the techniques. Here how to fix it:
Strategy 1: Try to Repair Damaged Application
We previously talked about it that the application couldn’t begin accurately, and the error 0xC0000142 is caused because of some breaking down or the debasement of the introduced programs so we will initially attempt to fix or expel the harmed or error indicating application and again check the issues. You ought to follow the given stages individually and furthermore in rising request to maintain a strategic distance from errors. Here how to do it:
- Press Windows + R keys at the same time to open the Run order box.
- Then, type Control Panel in the Run order box.
- Hit Enter key.
- After it, pick the Program and Features choice.
- Next, right-click on error indicating program that you need to uninstall and pick Uninstall alternative.
In the wake of uninstalling the program, presently download the new duplicate of the uninstalled application and afterward again attempt to introduce them.
Technique 2: Compatibility Mode
As indicated by the different clients, they unraveled this issue by effectively running the similarity program on the similarity mode. To fix this issue follow the given advances cautiously. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, right-click on the Application which makes a problem.
- Then, select the Properties alternative.
- After that, explore to the Compatibility tab.
- Next, click on the Run Compatibility Troubleshooter.
- Again, attempt to run the application. In the event that it works, at that point, you have to spare all settings.
In any case, on the off chance that you are as yet confronting a similar issue, at that point follow the underneath given advances:
To start with, click on the Check mark on Run this program in similarity mode.
At that point, select the working system of the driver that you are utilizing.
Once more, tick mark on the Run this program as an Administrator. Ultimately, apply these adjustments and leave the program. Presently again attempt to execute the application again to check the issue.
Sarah Johnson is a Hulu Activation expert and I am working in the technology industry for the last 5 years. As a technical expert, I wrote technical blogs, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as www.hulu.com/activate