Interesting Facts about India for Kids
Here are some interesting facts about India for kids who were chosen and researched by children especially for children.
1. Coriander and Green Chilli are free to make your mom happy!
2. The happiness of lastly standing up for your parents to go. Thank God you can eat the snacks and sweets at last!
3. How beautiful your dad can play a mechanical part when your devices stop working!
4. Sharma Ji ka beta:
Learn from the neighbor’s son, the most common word used by our parents…
5. All linked to the TV. Our parents have a grudge about me watching TV
- Got injured-blame me for watching TV
- Lost a teeth-blame me for watching TV??
- Got less marks-blame me for watching TV
- Got eyesight-blame me for watching TV
- Got fever-blame me for watching TV
6. Acting over smart in certain situations:
Overacting is in our blood… don’t know whether parents know that…they still think we are as Innocent as a kid…
Random cool facts about India
- India has the longest constitution in the world.
- India has one of the world’s largest postal network.
- India has the fifth largest railway line network in the world.
- India has contributed so much to the field of mathematics. Branches like algebra, calculus, and trigonometry find its roots here. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta, who was an Indian.