Do you want to know what is hidden in your future? Are you worried about the foreseen challenges and hurdles? Do you feel the need of something that could accurately predict your future and tell everything about your love and professional life?
Vedic astrology is the answer to all your questions. From ancient times, Vedas are believed as the main source of knowledge and wisdom. By understanding it, one may know the secrets to life and find the main purpose of their existence. Vedic astrology is one significant part of these great books of knowledge.
What is Vedic Astrology?
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that involves the study of planets and stars and their effects on human lives. According to it, the movements of planets and stars deeply impacts human lives. Their position at the time of birth determines one’s personality, traits, interests, actions and various life aspects. Thus, astrologers create Rashifal and predict the future events by analyzing the position of Sun, Moon, Planets and other astrological aspects at the time of one’s birth.
Main Components of Vedic Astrology Chart
Unlike Western astrology, Vedic astrology is based on the Moon sign. It represents the characteristics of a person and signifies their emotions, inner mood, thoughts and feelings. As the Moon changes signs every quickly in every two and quarter days, it could predict the future events more precisely. Apart from this the main components of birth chart in vedic astrology are:
- Planets or Grahas and Transits: There are 9 planets according to Vedic astrology- The Sun, The Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter, Rahu and Ketu (north and south node of the Moon). The planetary motion or transits through the astrology houses affects the life of native. Rahu and Ketu are considered as the most malefic planets. It is believed that one should not do any auspicious work during Rahu Kaal or Rahu Kaal Timings.
- Houses or Bhavas or Sthanas: A astrology chart is divided into 12 houses. Each house in the chart represents a specific area of aspect of an individual’s life. The position of planets in these astrology houses determines the influence of the specific planet in that area of a person’s life.
- Zodiac sign or Rashis: As per astrologers, there are 27 constellations or Nakshatras which are part of 12 zodiac signs. These twelve zodiac signs are: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
- Rising Sign or Ascendant: The zodiac sign rising at the time of birth on the Eastern zone is called Ascendant or Rising sign. The first house of Vedic astrology chart represents the rising sign. It is a very significant component of a Vedic chart.
- Dashas: According to Vedic astrology, each planet rules native’s life for a certain period of time, called Dashas. This duration may vary from planet to planet. Vimshottari Dasha ruled by Ketu is the largest Dasha of 120 years. The most malefic Dasha is of Rahu called Rahu Dasha.
- Aspects: The angular relationship between planets or parts of the horoscope chart is called Aspects. The main aspects in a Vedic chart are- conjunction (0°), sextile (60°), square (90°), trine (120°), and opposition (180°).
- Yogas: The specific planetary combination in relation to houses and other planets is called Yogas. It affects the life of an individual positively or negatively based on the area of life that the associated houses represent. The negative Yogas are called Doshas. The best Yoga is Raj Yoga while the worst Yoga or Dosha is Kaal Sarp Dosha.
How You Can Predict Your Future With Vedic Astrology?
You may predict your future by analyzing your Birth Chart or horoscope chart or natal chart. A birth chart is a criss-cross chart that maps the planets, stars, zodiac signs and the planetary movements in twelve astrology houses. It is a blueprint of one’s life through which one may know about the past, present and future events.
Basically, your vedic astrology chart reveals who you are on a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual level. It tells your inner traits and unravels your hidden potential and weaker spots. Also, it shares insights into your life aspects and shows the upcoming opportunities and challenges.
Moreover, with an accurate vedic astrology birth chart, one can find out about the favourable and unfavourable times of their life. One may know the right time to start their venture or marry or perform any auspicious work.
Why You Should Use Vedic Astrology Birth Chart?
People rely on Vedic astrology birth chart due to its infinite benefits. The main advantages of using birth chart based on Vedic astrology concepts are:
- Know What lies ahead in your Future.
- Discover the potential opportunities and upcoming challenges.
- Plan better with daily, monthly and yearly predictions.
- Check love compatibility with potential partners.
- Find remedies to the problems of your life.
Analyzing your Vedic astrology chart can help you to explore life and find answers to all your questions. So, get your birth chart and reveal your future!