Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software that has marked its presence within the past few years. QuickBooks may be a feature-loaded software that involves tons of coding and algorithms. These codes and algorithms make this software a touch vulnerable to glitches. In today’s article, we’ll be discussing one among the foremost common QuickBooks Payroll error 30159. While trying to upgrade the payroll or while performing on the company’s payroll, the user might encounter this Error 30159.
So, today during this article we are getting to mention what QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 actual is, why does it occur and also, we’ll discuss a spread of solutions using which you’ll be ready to fix these error pop-ups. However, if you would like expert assistance, then you’ll simply get in-tuned with our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1844-857-4846. Our team will ensure to supply you with the simplest possible support.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
QuickBooks Error 30159 is especially a payroll error that happens thanks to improper file setup within the OS of your PC. The error generally caused by Windows computers or other Windows compatible devices.
If you see that your display screen is showing a QuickBooks 30159 error message, it means the error has already appeared in your QB payroll. because the error is daunting and can stop your payroll work, and you won’t be ready to use your QB payroll until it completely vanishes. Therefore, you would like to perform such steps to rectify the error. But before this, you ought to remember the possible reasons due to which the error can occur.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159?
There is no single cause that ends up in triggers Payroll Error 30159. There are a bunch of them. So, the subsequent are a number of the foremost common and major causes of QuickBooks error 30159:
- QB Payroll isn’t updated
- There’s an installation error of QuickBooks
- Inactivity of EIN status
- QuickBooks Company file on the pc could also be damaged or corrupted
- The registration files on windows could also be corrupted
- Window files face misconfiguration issues
- Some hardware component has been removed in an improper manner
- The damaged filing system is conveying misleading and improper information
- The system is being affected thanks to an epidemic or malware attack
- Windows version is just too old.
How this error might affect your system?
The error code 30159 can affect the system in a few ways. this will also help the user in understanding and identifying the error. So, allow us to explore a couple of important pointers:
- When this sort of error occurs, the system starts crashing often with the error while running within the identical program.
- Also, the system performs sluggishly.
- Another effect is often that the active program starts crashing, as soon because the error occurs.
Steps to Rectify the 30159 Error from QuickBooks
As we mentioned earlier, there are a variety of methods using which you’ll solve the QuickBooks Error 30159. So, here is that the step by step solutions that you simply can use to optimize the performance by fixing the Payroll error of QuickBooks:
Solutions 1: Manually Update the System
- Log in your system as Administrator
- Select All Program
- Click on Accessories and click on system tools on your screen
- Select system restore
- Click Next
- Continue doing until the confirmation window appears
- Now restart your computer after processing
Solutions 2: Adding the EIN to the corporate file
The very first method to urge obviate the QuickBooks error 30159 is to feature the EIN to the corporate file. This basically helps the user to resolve the difficulty up to an excellent extent. It involves a few steps namely:
- To start with, the user is required to log into the QuickBooks.
- Then, tap on the Select Payrolls option.
- Now, select Use my Existing Payrolls Service.
- Once through with the above-enumerated steps, a replacement window named as Account Maintenance might appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the Add file option.
- The subsequent step is to mark the radio button against the Add EIN Number tab.
- Just in case the radio button is disabled, this suggests that the user has already appropriately subscribed to the EIN Number for the corporate.
- Now, hit the subsequent tab.
- Followed by reviewing all the knowledge.
- Then finally return to QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Performing Disk Clean-up
QuickBooks payroll error 30159 also can be resolved by simply cleaning up the disk on your system. For Windows 8 or 8.1 users, the steps to be followed are listed below:
- First of all, the user must visit “My computer“.
- The subsequent step is to seem for “Settings” then click on an equivalent.
- Now, the user must search for “Control Panel” then hit an equivalent.
- Then, select “Administrative Tools“.
- Then click on the “disk cleanup option“.
- Moving ahead, the user must move to the “list of drives“.
- Then, select the “drive” you would like to wash by running disk cleanup.
- The subsequent step within the process is to maneuver to the list of files to delete.
- Then, the user will need to select the “files” that they want to wash by running the disk cleanup.
- The last and final step within the process is to click on the “Ok button” and hit the “delete files tab“.
For Windows 10, the steps involved are as follows:
- First of all, type “disk cleanup” within the search bar.
- Then, hit “Enter key“.
- The subsequent step is to maneuver to the “list of drives“.
- Moving ahead, the user will need to select the drive to be cleaned.
- And then move to the “list of files” to delete.
- Now, select the files to be cleaned.
- Then, the last step is to click on the “OK button” and “delete the files button”.
Solution 4: QuickBooks Error Scanning
- Download the QuickBooks Payroll 30159 Error utility
- Now install the program, and proceed
- Select the scan option
- And, start scanning
- Click on Fix QB Errors after scanning
- Next, you would like to restart your PC
After restarting check if the error has vanished or not. If not, then move to the subsequent solution.
Solution 5: Using System Restore in Windows
If the above methods didn’t work for you, then try using the system restore in windows. The steps involved during this process are listed below and it’s expected that the error would be resolved with the assistance of this method up to an excellent extent.
- Open your computer and press the Windows button.
- Then type System Restore on the search bar.
- Now click on System Restore option.
- Here you would like to refill the system admin password.
- Follow the on-screen command carefully.
- Once the all-screen command done successfully, reboot your computer.
Solution 6: Install Windows Updates
This is the last method, which is predicted to figure, just in case none of the above methods helped. The user might be required to put in the windows updates. this is often a reasonably simple method, which involves a couple of steps:
- First of all, click on the beginning option
- Then, type update within the search bar, alongside that hit Enter
- Then the system will check for the update if any
- Just in case any updates are found, just install all of them
- And once the method ends, reboot the system to save lots of changes
So, these are all the methods that you simply can use to repair the QuickBooks Error 30159. Although, if you’re still facing an equivalent issue again and again even after trying all the methods mentioned above, you’ll contact our QuickBooks Support Team at 1844-857-4846