Honeymoon is one of the best times in anyone’s life and everyone wants to impress their spouse to the core when it comes to taking them to the destination for honeymoon. If you are looking for the romantic Honeymoon destinations in India then you can opt for the perfect Honeymoon packages in India with that you can clearly enjoy without burning hole in your pocket.
If you are looking for the best honeymoon places in India then you can look at this article and have a look at these best Places to visit in India for honeymoon.
TOP 5 HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS IN INDIA
Are you searching for perfect Honeymoon destinations in India? Do not worry, we have curated a fine list of top 5 places to visit on your honeymoon in India so that will make your work bit easy.
Goa is said to be one of the best Honeymoon destinations to visit in India where all the newly-wed couples like to head. There is a hippie culture that you will get to see here and you can also spend some time at the beach side as there are several beaches in the vicinity of the location. You can also opt for the Honeymoon packages in India through which you can explore the place without burning without a hole in your pocket. You can also watch the mesmerizing sunset with your beloved and enjoy the vibrant nightlife at its best.
If you get the opportunity to go Goa for honeymoon doesn’t miss anymore and visit stunning places. The couples who experienced in Goa beaches feel ever enjoyed moments in the life and it’s surely lifetime memorable things.
- Best Experiences: Beaches, Nightlife, Shopping, Water sports
- Important Tips: You don’t need to plan a stay in Goa much before your travelling date and you can easily find one on the day of your visit there.
If you are looking for a perfect and romantic Honeymoon packages in India then you can head to Jaisalmer in Rajasthan. A lot of honeymooners visit this place to make it blissful and you can also witness the vibrant culture to the fullest. You can also visit the famous Thar Desert where you can do several adventure activities. Also known as ‘Golden City’, Jaisalmer is among one of the best destinations that is famous for deserts and if you have become bored of beaches or mountains then you can easily come here.
- Best Experiences: Sand dunes, Desert Safari, Camel Safari, Forts and palaces, Palace on Wheels, Festivals, Local Music and Dance, Arts and Craft.
- Important Tips: Don’t miss the camel safari and a visit to Jaisalmer Fort.
Experience the breath-taking views in one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations in India in Sikkim. Usually, the newly-wed couples do not visit North east India but if you want to fly away from all the maddening crowd then you can also head to this Honeymoon destination in India. You can visit the horizon of sunset and it is also considered the romantic getaway for the honeymooners. The peace and calmness will make you fall in love with the place.
- Best Experiences: View of the Himalayan Range, Lakes, Landscapes, Trekking, River Rafting, Tallest Statue, Buddhist Monasteries, People and culture, Shopping, Organic farming.
- Important Tips: Always carry your passport sized photo and some of your photo ID proof while travelling to Sikkim, in some of the places in Sikkim there are fewer ATM’s or some other places, ATM is there but cash is not acceptable, so carry your ATM card as well as some liquid cash with you.
Another destination that you can visit is Munnar in Kerala and it is considered one of the best honeymoon Places to visit in Kerala for honeymooners. You can also opt for the Honeymoon packages in India for couples so that it gets quite easy for you to explore to the fullest. Engulfed in ’50 shades of Green’, Munnar is manicured with the lush greenery that will surely make you feel overwhelmed. Let your romance bloom amidst the scintillating views and make the most of your honeymoon.
- Best Experiences: Tea Gardens, Western Ghats, Wildlife, Hills, Eravikulam National Park, Anamudi, Devikulam.
- Important Tips: Don’t miss the chance to visit to the Tea Museum at Nallathanni Estate.
Last but not the least; Pondicherry is another best Honeymoon place to visit in India that you can visit. Also known for its French culture, the place is quiet famous for the vibrant colored houses and cafes that you must visit to taste the authenticity of the local food. A lot of honeymooners head here to enjoy the nightlife and get some spice on their romance.
- Best Experiences: Age old French Colony, Rocky Beaches, Yoga and Wellness, Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
- Important Tips: Pondicherry is a place where you need to carry your sunglasses, hats which is highly recommended as the heat of the place will burn your skin.
So, what are you waiting for? Make sure that you visit all of these Honeymoon destinations to visit in India and opt for the Honeymoon packages in India with price for couples so that you save a few bucks and explore the double out of it. Do not forget to share your experience in the comments’ section below if you ever visit here for your honeymoon.