What is the ideal way to download Instagram stories? Instagram Stories is used by over 400 million people every day, and it’s a wonderful way to share things with your audience in a more personal way. One of the most appealing aspects of Instagram Stories is that they vanish after 24 hours. While this is useful for people who want to share only the most recent content, there will always be moments when you wish you could save your Story for future reference or reposting.
There are a few options to download Instagram stories, Photos, Videos, IGTV for later viewing. There are even ways to store someone else’s Instagram Stories provided you have permission from the original uploader.
Download Instagram Stories on iPhone
Are you confused about how to download Instagram stories to your iPhone? Don’t worry we have provided all the solutions in this post.
There is no official way to download other people’s Instagram stories. As a result, you’ll have to rely on third-party sources! I’ve compiled a list of the best iPhone apps for downloading Instagram Stories.
How to save Instagram Stories to your iPhone?
You may set it up in Instagram’s settings to automatically store your IG Stories to your iPhone’s Camera Roll. Here’s how to go about it:
- Go to your Instagram profile and hit the menu in the top right-hand corner (three horizontal lines).
- At the bottom, tap Settings.
- Go to Story Controls > Privacy and Security.
- Toggle on Save to Camera Roll under Saving. Every time you make a Story, it will now be saved on your iPhone.
You may also choose to download Instagram stories to your Camera Roll. Turn off the above-mentioned Download Stories to Camera Roll option, and then follow these instructions to save only certain Stories:
- Open the Story that you’d want to save.
- Select More from the drop-down menu.
- To save the entire Story or simply the photo or video to your Camera Roll, go to Save > Save Story or Save Photo/Video. Because of copyright difficulties, you won’t be able to save music to your Camera Roll if you’ve added it to your Story.
- Your Instagram Stories will be saved to your profile.
How to download Instagram stories using Instagram stories downloader?
Using Instagram stories downloader is a much simple way to download Instagram stories. You can use Insta-stories for this purpose. This Instagram story downloader is the best and top-rated Instagram downloader. You only have to copy and paste the URL into the search bar of the Instagram story downloader.
Your Instagram story will be downloaded to your phone’s gallery or laptop’s download folder.
How to make Highlights of Instagram stories?
Here’s how to make a Highlight from one of your Instagram Stories:
- Go to the Story you wish to save and open it.
- Select Highlight from the menu.
- If you wish to add your Story to an existing Highlight, you may do so immediately. Tap the + with New below if you don’t have any Highlights yet or want to make a new one.
- Tap Add and give your new Highlight a name. Your new Highlight, as well as the post, contains, will be shown on your profile.
How to save Instagram Story from the archive?
Did you know that Instagram saves all of your IG Stories automatically so you can view them later?
To see your Instagram history:
- Go to your profile page.
- In the top left-hand corner, tap the archive symbol. It resembles a circular arrow with clock hands in the center.
- You’ll be able to see all of the posts you’ve saved. Follow these steps to retrieve the Stories that were automatically archived and add them to your Story Highlights:
- In the top right corner, tap the three dots.
- Now on the Create Highlight button.
- Tap Next after selecting the Stories you wish to see.
- Tap Add after giving your new Highlight a tit
- When you add an old Story to your Highlights, it will display in chronological order according to the date it was originally published.
How can I save Instagram Story that is saved as highlights?
Let’s assume you can’t save or download Instagram Story using the techniques above for any reason, and you’d like to save a Story from your Highlights. It’s simple to accomplish.
- To discover the Story you wish to download, go to your profile and scroll through your Highlights.
- In the lower-left, tap the Seen by XX icon.
- Select the “Download” button (downward arrow above a horizontal line). You’ll be able to save your Story to your Camera Roll.
Is it possible to download the Instagram Story of someone else?
While you can download Instagram stories, Photos, Videos and IGTV for later viewing, you should only do so if the Story’s creator has given you explicit permission. Remember that sharing someone else’s material without permission is a copyright infringement, as well as a violation of Instagram’s Community Guidelines.
How can I get a copy of someone’s Instagram Story? (video)
Using the Screen Recording function on your iPhone is the simplest way to download an Instagram Story video, Photos and Reels. The Screen Recording function is accessible if you have iOS 11 or later. Follow these easy steps to gain access to it:
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and press the plus symbol next to Screen Recording.
- The Screen Recording option will now appear in the iPhone’s swipe-up menu.
Note: We recommend using an Instagram story downloader instead of a screen recording since screen recording can disturb the picture quality.
How to shoot an Instagram video using the iPhone’s screen recording feature?
It’s simple to use your Screen Recorder now that you’ve set it up to record everything on your screen, including sound and music. To begin creating an Instagram Story, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Instagram Story whose profile you wish to capture.
- Tap the Record symbol on your iPhone’s screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. It has the appearance of a small solid circle encircled by a bigger circle.
- To reach the Story you wish to capture, swipe down and hit the profile photo.
- Everything on the screen, including noises and notifications, will be recorded by the Screen Recorder.
- If you don’t want notifications to appear on your recording, go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and turn off all alerts and calls before you start.
- The screen recordings will be stored in your Camera Roll automatically. You may cut off the portions at the beginning and conclusion, leaving only the Story video.
How to download an Instagram story photo of someone else?
There are a variety of ways to download Instagram photos, but most of them need the use of an Instagram story downloader. For the sake of convenience, the simplest approach to save the Instagram image from someone’s Instagram Feed or Stories is to snap a screenshot and then crop out everything that you don’t want in the photo.
To take a screenshot, go to the Story you want to capture and press and hold the Home and Power buttons on your iPhone at the same time. Your screenshot will be saved to your Camera Roll automatically.
But we will not advise you to screenshot Instagram images rather the best idea is to use an Instagram story downloader to get the photos and videos in high quality.
Hurry up and try using Instagram story downloader i.e., Instastory.net. This will help you to download Instagram stories in a flash. Not only this, but you will obtain Instagram photos and videos in high definition.
To view Instastories anonymously and to download them, the only authentic tool is Instastory.net. You don’t have to spend a large amount of time downloading Insta stories rather you can perform 2-3 easiest steps and get Insta stories easily.